As part of our translation and interpretation services across Australia at Speak Your Language, we offer phone interpreting services, which people refer to as ‘phone translation’, a solution where language support is provided over the phone for 2 or more people who do not speak the same language. This is an alternative to consecutive interpretation, which requires a professional interpreter to travel to a particular location.
Telephone interpretation or ‘translation’ ticks all the boxes to is bridge the communication barrier, especially with interpreting companies making it easy to arrange while providing an affordable interpreting service. The privacy is guaranteed as well as our professional linguists sign the required confidentiality agreements.
How Does it Work?
- You just dial to connect with the interpreter via your regular phone, no special equipment is required. We have a range of professionally interpreters speaking different languages who are ready to assist you over the phone.
- You’ll then get to know your interpreter and their unique identifier, and then identify yourself as well as what service you’re after. This will then be passed on to the caller who speaks a different language.
- You can then start speaking in your own language, which will then be interpreted to the caller, you can direct the communication to the intended caller.
- When you have finished, you can inform the interpreter that you are ready to end the call.
The growth in the use of professional phone interpreters has been increasing over the past few years, as Australia is becoming more and more multi-cultural and businesses have international relationships requiring communication in various languages.
Who Can Benefit from a Phone Translator?
- Customer service calls
- Customers seeking healthcare & medical services
- Legal consultations
- International business
- People calling help desk centres
Customized Telephone Interpretation Services
We have numerous relationships with businesses to whom we provide language assistance to effectively communicate through our phone translation services on an ongoing basis. We can become your go-to interpreting company in Australia as well as offering one-off service. We will help you communicate faster to solve your problem smoothly.